St. Joseph’s Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Palai
St. Joseph’s Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Palai is managed by the Diocese of Palai, and is located in a serene and picturesque campus adjacent to St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai, in a high profile modern new building with all facilities and other requirement. The management has a finishing school which provides all the necessary soft skill training exposure required for employment and campus recruitment. The four year Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM) Degree course is being conducted in collaboration with leading hotels and tourist centres in India and abroad.
@uscranberriesin has announced an exciting competition for young chefs. To enter, students must record and submit their original recipes on one of the following cuisines:
4. Bakery / Confectionery
• The recipe must include either dried US Cranberries or Cranberry juice or both. These can be bought online from Amazon India (@amazondotin) Just search for “US Cranberries” or can be brought from More Super Market or Reliance Super Market (You can avail home delivery too)
• Students must submit their recipes in a video format on their individual social media handles (Facebook or Instagram) and tag @uscranberriesin. Please ensure your accounts are public.
• Please also email the recipes along with your College ID picture to email@example.com
• The last date for recipe submission will be Tuesday,
September 28, 2021.
• The submitted recipes will be judged by the expert panel
that is conducting this training.
• 5 best recipes from each college will be selected (1 per cuisine)
• Winners will be announced on Friday, October 1, 2021.
• 5 winners from each college will then be invited to take part in a Mystery Box competition at Olive Bar & Kitchen, New Delhi on Wednesday, October 6, 2021. Transportation and boarding costs will be borne by US Cranberries India.
• Details of the competition at Olive Bar & Kitchen will be shared separately.
• Winners will be awarded a trophy and certificate and attractive gift hampers.
• Decision of the judges will be final and cannot be challenged. The program can be changed or cancelled at any time.